Student Sponsorship Policy
Our school recognises the achievements of all students who represent GWSPS at state level in sporting, academic, and creative endeavours. Our school recognises the mutual benefits that can be gained from encouraging and rewarding excellence when representing GWSPS at a state level.
- To recognise the significance of the achievement of a student representing GWSPS at state level.
- To contribute to any cost incurred as a result of the achievement.
- To encourage GWSPS students to excel in every endeavour.
- Any student who qualifies to represent the school at a state level will be eligible for a sponsorship/achievement award, up to the value of $500.
- The sponsorship money must be used in one of the following ways:
- contribute to costs related to the event
- contribute to the purchase of materials/equipment needed to support the student’s skill development in their field of achievement
- contribute to further education fees needed to support the student’s skill development in their field of achievement.
- For auditing purposes, the school’s Finance Manager requires copies of all receipts related to the spending of sponsorship monies.
This policy will be reviewed as part of the school’s three-year review cycle.
This policy was last ratified by School Council on: 27/07/2021